We are almost there with the new Stargazers Cottage website! Yesterday I met up with my good friend Neil Phillipson, who helped me with the more difficult aspects of website building and, after a very productive two hours, we managed to pretty much get a working website operating at last!

Other things to report, The imaging set up just needs a couple of test runs to check everything is operating properly. In the visual observatory however, I have decided to take down the Skylight AR101 F15 from the Mesu mount to simplify things and give more rigidity o the set up. I’ll be attempting the work in the next few days or so.

I am looking forward to the lunar eclipse on the 21st, the last one I saw was in 2015!